Calltracking is a service for analyzing incoming calls from various advertising sources.
- Static - used for the simplest advertising companies. you buy sip numbers and the call tracking system, and assign each number to a separate advertising source (for example, one number goes to TV advertising, the second to billboards, the third to the website). Using our system, you can clearly see the effectiveness of each advertising channel, and listen to recordings of all calls.
- Dynamic - thanks to the smart number replacement system, each user is assigned a separate number. This is indispensable for online advertising, as within the framework of working with the system, it allows you to trace the entire path of the client - up to the keyword that worked in your advertising campaign.
- Mixed - a combination of the first two types of call tracking. It is used if simple information is enough with one advertising channel, and detailed and detailed information is required from others. Due to the use of mixed call tracking, you can significantly save on sip numbers.
What call tracking will give:
- Analysis of calls by advertising channels, evaluation of the effectiveness of each channel to build and constantly adjust marketing strategy.
- Keyword Evaluation: Find and sort the top keywords your user is responding to.
- Call center load control: now you can easily understand which days of the week and hours your sip numbers and employees are loaded with calls the most
- Call recording: understand the reasons for customer refusals, evaluate the work of managers
- In connection with our Ringostat PBX, a personal approach to the client
Weight of phone calls in sales:
- According to the feedback of 63% of managers, a telephone conversation with a client is the most effective way of conversion into a sale.
- Compared to simple applications from the website, live "voice" communication with the buyer statistically gives 10-15 times more profit.
- Premium\luxury segment: according to statistics, from 90 to 100% of expensive goods and services are sold over the phone.
- Depending on the type of business activity, from 30% to 100% of sales in the world are made by phone calls.
The cost of call tracking starts at UAH 1,519/month.